Morocco, along with the Arab, Islamic, and developing countries, goes through a sensitive era where the populations at large, and the intellectuals in particular, suffer from a conflict that tears them between:
I decided, accordingly, to create this site with the following objectives in mind:
1. To continue to make known a part of the Moroccan creativity in varied intellectual, artistic, and literary fields
2. To show the degree to which the Moroccan identity is consolidated through its local components, its Arabic and Islamic constituents, and its constant openness towards the other
3. To open new channels of communication with Arab, Islamic, and foreign journalistic and cultural actors
4. To build and to strenghten relationships worldwide with researchers in:
5. To help students and researchers, and answer their questions.